Monday, October 20, 2008

Road trippin

The Longest 48hrs in over. With in this time frame:
-I woke up at 5am on friday oct 17th, went to work,
-at 5pm drove to orlando,
-at 8pm had my 2nd meal of the day,
-at 10pm scoped out locations for the photoshoot we were having the following morning,
- at 11:30 met up with one of the models & hung out in downtown orlando till 2:30am,
-@ 3am get to sleep,
-woke up at 5am, met Kyle (one of the models at 6am),
-7 - 12 we did the shoot,
-12:30 lunch,
-1:30-3:15 editing the photos.
-3:16pm drove back to Ft. lauderdale
-6:30 get to my house & shower & change for my art opening
-8pm- 10:30pm at the opening
-11:30-2:30am went to the hard rock to celebrate the opening with a few friends from the show (thank god 4 red bull)
- 3:30am back at home & i knock out from fatigue
anyway here is one of the pics from the shoot for our line... we r currently redesigning the webpage It's called Blackheart Couture: (b sure to check it out)


(btw... I wanna thank Jenny & Kyle 4 being tha best, I also want to thank all of those that came to the art show to give support, u all r great)

No comments: