Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My art will be on exhibit 3/07/09

Hey everyone... so as many know I've been majorly grinding on my art thing since last summer with many positive results. The latest Is my acceptance as a featured artist at the "Life is Art" art fair which will be featuring miami & south florida artists. I would love to see each of you out there so i hope you can make it. It starts at 2 and runs until that night. It will Feature, art, music, Fasion, and Food. Best of all it FREEE!!!!! lol.

You can purchase art as i will have originals for sale as well as photo prints starting at just $30. Come to buy or just hang out, but I hope you can just make it.

check out the web address below for more info:
www.lifeisartfest.org.

please pass this on to anyone that would be interested

you can also check out my work here

btw location info is:

1226Seminolebuilding
120 NW 25th St.
miami, FL 33127 US

1 comment:

Larissa said...

I definitely will be there! =)