Tuesday, October 20, 2009

just been feartured in the 6th issue of WEMERGE




Just wanted to share some of my latest news with you. I was blessed to be featured in yet another publication. (This makes my 3rd this year… good stuff!). What makes this one special is that I was actually chosen over 7 other very talented artists by the readers of the magazine. When I spoke to the editor he told me that he has never had such a response for an artist that was being considered.

Above is the article as well as the cover of the Mag. you can pick it up on stands throughout West Palm, Broward, and Dade county. Thanks for the support!

"That's why I call my Fans my Friends!"

2 comments:

Aurora G said...

This is so awesome Nate!!! People can't ignore great talent when they see it and you deserve it! :)

Miami Nate said...

Thanks Aurora, hope to see you some time during art basel.. or sleepless night miami.. if you are checkin it out