Tuesday, September 17, 2013

One of My pieces is in the Bombay Sapphire Artisan Competition

Hi Friends, Family, and My Constant Supporters, One of my pieces has been put in the running for the Bombay Sapphire Artisan Series Competition. It's a national Competition and the winning piece will be exhibited at the Miami Art Basel SCOPE show which is one of the best, biggest, and busiest satellite shows during Miami art Basel weekend. I ask that you simply cast a daily vote for my piece. You can vote once a day from now until November 8th.. so please take the time to bookmark the link and cast a vote every time you find yourself on FB Lets make this happen and "Get Out Our Dreams" together! Btw please share with as many people as you can! https://www.facebook.com/bombaysapphire/app_126880350850476?app_data=rw_showcase_3766 Kindly, Nate

No comments: